Hello ROOT community. Tonight we are releasing another update to the 1.4 Beta. Compared to previous updates this one is relatively minor, but significantly improves the core experience. Most notable improvements are performance optimizations and fixes to antialiasing.
– Optimizations to AI and level rendering result in significant performance gains
– Fixed a small but noticeable AI navigation bug
– Antialiasing now works as expected
– Small layout change to Level 5 based on results from playtesting
– Balance tweaks to Final Sentinel
– Added visual feedback to the “Apply” button in the configuration GUI
– Fixed some minor rendering bugs related to transparency and depth sorting
More improvements to come!