ROOT 1.4 overhauls many features of the game including melee combat, enemy AI, lighting, graphics rendering and the game’s difficulty. In today’s update all ten levels are now available and have been rebalanced and updated for better visual quality and smoother gameplay.
– Extensive layout changes and visual changes to levels 3,4,7,8 and 9
– Slight changes to levels 5 and 6
– Fixed some issues with enemy navigation AI
– Fixed some rendering bugs
– Smoothed collision geometry in fight with Maxwell’s Daemon
– Balance tweaks to Final Sentinel and added more intuitive attack animations
– Overall performance tweaks
Thank you for playing ROOT, and be sure to keep giving us feedback about the game.
Happy Hacking, Cyber Terrorists!